The Enchanted Olive Summer Salad
- 3 (6 ounce) Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Cup The Enchanted Olive Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce or 1 Bag of Baby Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 Cups Diced Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup The Enchanted Olive Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup The Enchanted Olive Basil Lemongrass EVOO
Place the chicken breasts and Meyer Lemon EVOO into a resealable plastic. Mix together to coat the chicken, squeeze out excess air and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat outdoor grill for medium-hig heat and ightly oil grate.
Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Grill the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center, or to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 3 minutes per side. Set aside to cool while preparing the ingredients for salad, then dice.
Toss the diced apple with the lemon juice in a large mixing bowl until well coated; drain and discard any excess lemon juice. Place the lettuce into the mixing bowl, then sprinkle with the diced chicken, avocado, feta cheese, strawberries, and cranberries. Gently toss the salad with the strawberrybalsamic and basil lemongrass EVOO. Serve immediately.
Peach Melba Spinach Chicken Salad
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Peach Melba Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Arbosana EVOO
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Wedge of Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 2 White Peaches
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Almonds with skin
- 2 Tablespoons Peach Melba Balsamic
- 6 Tablespoons Arbosana EVOO
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a bowl, whisk together the 1/2 cup Peach Melba Balsamic, 1/2 cup Arbosana EVOO, salt and pepper. Place chicken inside a sealed bag and marinate for 1 hour. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
After 1 hour, drain marinade and place chicken on the foil lined pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Brush with marinade and bake for another 20 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Bring a small pot to boil. Make a small cross incision at the bottom of the peaches (This is called scoring which helps in peeling the skin away from the peach). Also, get a small bowl of ice water and set aside.
Immerse the peaches in the boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove the peaches and immerse them in ice water. Once cool to the touch, remove the skin. Cut peaches in half to remove the pit and slce into wedges.
Place greens in a bowl and layer with sliced chicken, onions, raspberries and almonds. Mix together remaining Peach Melba Balsamic vinegar and Moresca EVOO along with a generous pinch of salt and pepper until well emulsified. Drizzle over salad and serve.
Tomato Basil and Feta Salad
- 1 Small Cucumber - peeed, quartered lengthwise and chopped
- 6 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive Italian Herb with Garlic EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Sea Salt and freshly Ground Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions and Italian Herb with Garlic EVOO. Marinate for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
After 2 hours, toss in the feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for about 30 minutes and serve.
Avocado and Mango Salad
- 1/2 Cup V8 V-Fusion® Acai Mixed Berry Juice
- 1/4 Cup The Enchanted Olive Collentine Salernitane EVOO
- 1/4 Cup The Enchanted Olive 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce or Baby Spinach
- 1 Medium Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 Medium Avocado, seeded, pitted and sliced
Beat the juice, EVOO, vinegar, water, mustard, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl with a whisk or a fork.
Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls. Top with the mango and avocado slices. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette over each salad. Serve immediately.
Blue Cheese Potato Salad
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 2 Lbs Red New Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup The Enchanted Olive Mayor's Blend EVOO
- 3 Tablespoons The Enchanted Olive White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Oz Blue Cheese, crumbled
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop. leaving skins on.
In a large bowl, whisk together the EVOO, balsamic vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, bacon and cheese and toss to coat.
Spinach Orzo Salad
1 (16 ounce) Package Uncooked Orzo
1 (10 ounce) Package Baby Spinach
Leaves, finely chopped
1/2 Lb Crumbled Feta Cheese
1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
3/4 Cup Pine Nuts
1/4 Teaspoon Ground White Pepper
1/2 Cup The Enchanted Olive Basil EVOO
1/2 Cup The Enchanted Olive Garlic in White Balsamic Vinegar
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in spinach, feta, onion, pine nuts and white pepper. Toss with basil EVOO and garlic in White balsamic vinegar. Refrigerate and serve cold.